We are currently offering free UK delivery on all orders over £50.
For orders under £50 we charge:
- £2.95 – UK standard tracked delivery
- Some products may offer Free Delivery codes, please check on the product listing.
We use Evri, Yodel, DPD & Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries and most of our orders are delivered within 1 – 3 days business days. Evri & Yodel can deliver on weekends.
- Standard Tracked 2 – 3 business days. Via the Evri, Royail Mail or Yodel Mail networks. Evri & Yodel can deliver on weekends.
- Free Standard Tracked 1 -2 business days. Via Evri Express, Yodel Express, DPD.
- Yodel Small Parcel 48 (Tracked) Tracked service using the Yodel network.
- Evri Express 48 (Tracked) Tracked service using the Evri network.
- Royal Mail Small Parcel 48 (Tracked) Tracked to delivery point SMS or email notifications to recipients Aims to deliver in two to three working days Compensation cover up to £100.
- DPD Express Delivery the next working day is guaranteed.
Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
You will receive email confirmation once your order has been dispatched and the courier specifics reference will be located near the bottom of the email, underneath your order details.
Please ensure you check your spam filtered emails before contacting us to ask for the tracking reference.
We try our best to accommodate and be as flexible as possible, please email us if you have any specific requirements at [email protected]
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after midday on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
ROYAL MAIL RESTRICTED ITEMS SUCH AS BATTERIES & SOME LIQUIDS WILL BE SENT VIA YODEL OR OTHER SERVICE
Delivery may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery.
Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Insurance – PLEASE READ
All our free flat rate and Royal Mail Signed for services are insured up to the value of £50. We recommend choosing the Royal Mail Special Delivery option for all orders over £50 as this covers goods up to £500 and is guaranteed next day delivery.
We can only refund / replace goods up to the value of £50 if the Royal Mail Signed for option is chosen. If your order has not arrived within 3 working days please contact us with your order number immediately.
If you require any clarification on the above please feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected]